Continuing the past tradition of SCMHRD students outperforming CFA (USA) exams, this year
too, students aced the CFA level 1 exam as total 8 students cleared CFA level 1 exam conducted in June 2018.
SCMHRD’s degree program (MBA) is affiliated under CFA University Affiliation Program and
therefore institute embed a significant portion of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK)—including the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct—into its curriculum. This ultimately helps students to outperform in the CFA exam which is globally recognized and witnesses participation across the globe.
SCMHRD’s Director, Dr. Pratima Sheorey, congratulates successful students and wishes them
good luck for the CFA level 2 and level 3 exams and full charter in near future.
Details of Students, who Cleared CFA level 1 exam in June 2018 exam cycle are as follows:
- Karan Maghnani – MBA 2018-20
- Tarun Lakhotia – MBA IM 17-19
- Deep Patel – MBA IM 17-19
- Sushant Garg – MBA Finance 17-19
- Vamsi Arni – MBA Finance 17-19
- Nakul Mundra – MBA Finance 17-19
- Darshil Rajesh Jalan- MBA Finance 17-19
- Nishant Dubey – MBA Finance 17-19