Supply Chain and Operations (SCOPE) Club at Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) is proud to present the 14th edition of LEAN AND SIX SIGMA EXCELLENCE AWARDS (LSSEA).
In the year 2005, SCMHRD envisioned Lean and Six Sigma Excellence Awards to acknowledge, encourage and honor the adoption of Lean and Six Sigma methodology resulting in improvement in processes in the industry. It recognizes organizations for excelling in innovation, thought leadership and administrative process improvement. From a humble beginning with 37 companies in the first year at Pune, the 2010 edition of the event saw the entry of the concept of regional rounds at Pune, Bengaluru and Delhi to cater to the increasing demand and participation. The year 2011 onwards, the event has been receiving more than 100 entries and global participation from industry stalwarts such as Coca-Cola, Wipro, Cummins, JSW, Reliance Industries, Aditya Birla Group, Capgemini etc.
Keeping in mind the current trend of the industry, the theme of Lean and Six Sigma Excellence Awards 2018 is “Achieving business objectives by driving operational excellence in the age of disruption” in light of the current disruptive practices prevalent in the industry.
- LSSEA is a platform to showcase the best practices used in the projects, hence increasing the visibility of the organization
- Feedback from eminent panelists helps in improving the existing processes
- Opportunity to network with other Six Sigma practitioners in the industry
- Valuable insights from the panelists, which could be used for process improvement and implemented in the future
- An invaluable opportunity to get insights into the best practices followed by other organizations in the same, or different industry, which provides a rich learning experience
3rd October – Pune | 4th October – Bangalore | 5th October – Delhi
16th-17th November – Pune
Sponsors for LSSEA 2018
Glimpses from previous year’s event